Required 20-30hr availability per pay period (over 2 weeks)
Starting rate is $17.35/hour plus 14% in lieu of benefits.
This position will report directly to the Coordinator of Resident Programs & Volunteers and will assist with the efficient and effective operation of the facility by offering support in clerical duties.
- Assist in clerical duties
- Answering and directing all incoming and internal calls
- Greet and direct visitors, families and residents
- Receive packages
- Screening all persons entering the home
- Grade Twelve Diploma or Equivalent
- Demonstrated good organizational skills
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and any other types of technology
We appreciate all applications, but the only candidates that are successful will be contacted.