Come join a team environment and colleagues who embrace a “work hard, play harder” culture. . You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
We have an immediate opening for a part-time Data Entry Clerk at our Penticton, BC office.
Address: 112-1219 Commercial Way, Penticton BC V2A 3H4
- Part-time role- 25 hours/ week
- Shift times: Monday and Friday from 7:30 am and 1:00 pm
- Data entry and office administration.
- Create and maintains activity logs, files, and reports on services and customer
- Reviews and routes mail and other correspondence
- Enter data (e.g., clock-in, clock-out, mileage, weight) from each driver run-sheet
- Run daily route audit and may run disposal tracking reports (after route closing) to ensure accuracy of data
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Email, and data-entry/typing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
What’s In It for You?
You will be joining a company with great operating values and colleagues who embrace a “work hard, play harder” culture. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and retirement packages alongside various rewards, bonuses, and incentives.
Come, become part of a team that leads by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, etc.